Rococo Deluxe Plus
Deluxeutgåva av Rococo. Innehåller utöver allt innehåll i Rococo Deluxe (Standard) även Expert Tailors expansion, Queen Figurine and 32 Alternate Festivity Dresses.
Welcome to the Rococo era. Louis XV reigns in France, and it's the height of fashion to attend his lavish balls where important luminaries dress up in extravagant gowns and fancy frock coats, all eager to surpass one another in elegance and grace. In just a few weeks, Louis XV is hosting the final Grand Ball of the season, and everyone is clamoring for you to provide them with an elegant frock coat here, a sumptuous gown there, or even a small sum to fund the great fireworks display. You quickly realize that it's not just about your tailoring business anymore; it's about creating a presence at the most prestigious ball of the era and the chance to gain everlasting fame and prestige.
In Rococo: Deluxe Edition, you are the owner of a distinguished tailoring business endeavoring to increase your prestige. Each turn, you play an employee card that allows you to perform a task, such as hiring a new employee for your staff, tailoring exquisite gowns and frock coats to rent or sell, or funding some of the many decorations. However, employees are not always able to perform all tasks, so you must plan carefully how you direct them, especially as each employee grants a unique bonus — including some that generate prestige.
The Grand Ball ends after seven rounds with a huge fireworks display and final scoring. You will gain prestige points for the sumptuous gowns and frock coats you have rented out to guests at the ball, certain employee bonuses, and the festive decorations you have funded. Whoever has collected the most prestige at the end of the game wins.
Rococo: Deluxe Edition contains the previously released Jewelry Box expansion, the Festivity Dresses expansion, and the Fancy Dresses promo, as well as a new "Madame du Barry" solo mode expansion. This version of Rococo
features changes from the previous edition of the base game, along with
premium components including custom poly-resin lace and thread tokens;
gold foil heat-stamped, wooden player markers; velveteen cloth bags for
garments, silk and jewelry tokens; and upgraded punch boards for the
garments, silk, and coins.
Rococo Deluxe Plus Edition contains in addition the Expert Tailors expansion, Queen Figurine and 32 Alternate Festivity Dresses.
- 42 Garment tiles
- 28 Employee cards
- 25 Starting Employee cards
- 1 double-sided Game Board (1-3 players / 4-5 players)
- 1 metal Gold Thimble Start Player token
- 16 polyresin Lace tokens
- 16 polyresin Thread tokens
- 3 Cloth Bags (for Garments, Resources, Jewelry)
- 50 punchboard Coins (20 Value-1, 10 Value-5, 10 Value-10, 10 Value-20)
- 5 wooden Prestige Point counters
- 1 Queen’s Favor tile
- 2 Employee Card Reference sheets
- 48 Resource tiles
- 100 wooden Trademark tokens
- 5 Player Boards
- 5 Tile Racks for Material Tiles
- Jewelry Box expansion: 1 Jeweler Game Board, 24 Jewelry tiles, 28 Employee cards (10 specialized Apprentices, 9 new Journeymen, & 9 new Masters)
- Madame du Barry Solo expansion: 25 AI Employee cards for solo play
- Fancy Dresses expansion: 4 additional Garment tiles and 5 Resource tiles
- Festivity Dresses expansion: 4 additional Garment tiles
- Expert Tailors expansion
- Queen Figurine
- 32 Alternate Festivity Dresses
Ett av skandinaviens bredaste spelutbud med över 30.000 olika artiklar i lager
Beställningar skickas normalt samma dag
Fraktfritt inom Sverige från 1500kr (gäller ej skrymmande varor)
Spelrum med över 100 sittplatser och aktiviteter varje kväll